Posted to ecs-user@jakarta.apache.org by Hector Urroz <h....@att.net> on 2001/11/11 08:23:14 UTC

Can't locate testbed.java

Hi.  I just downloaded ECS 1.4.1, the zip version, and can't locate the testbed.java that has the html examples.  There are plenty of other testbed files, for vxml, wml, etc., but not for html.   There is no "example" directory, as claimed by the documentation.  Any hints?

Thanks,

Hector Urroz

Re: Can't locate testbed.java

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@mac.com>.
On Sunday, November 11, 2001, at 07:23 AM, Hector Urroz wrote:

> Hi.  I just downloaded ECS 1.4.1, the zip version, and can't locate the
> testbed.java that has the html examples.  There are plenty of other
> testbed files, for vxml, wml, etc., but not for html.   There is no
> "example" directory, as claimed by the documentation.  Any hints?

the example directory wasn't included in the distribution.

you need to use cvs to download the examples.

you can either checkout everything or you can use webcvs
(http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-ecs/) to get hold of just those
files you want.
can i recommend that you take a look in src/org/apache/ecs/examples as
well - as the examples folder since - there a couple of good new examples
in there (contributed by Christian Brensing).
- robert