Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> on 2006/07/24 22:07:39 UTC

Need a web site update

Jeff and Matt -- you are each twice the man I am!

At least, according to the committer page:

http://geronimo.apache.org/contributors.html

Thanks,
    Aaron

P.S. It also has SVN merge errors in the HTML!!!  Looks like maybe
someone updated the site by hand and then the next run of the update
script busted it?

Re: Need a web site update

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
I just saw that too.

--jason

Re: Need a web site update

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Awesome...Thanks!

Re: Need a web site update

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.

Re: Need a web site update

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.

Re: Need a web site update

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Re: Need a web site update

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.

Re: Need a web site update

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
This should be fixed the next time /www/* syncs

--jason