Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Krishnendu Dey <kr...@ericsson.com> on 2007/11/08 08:14:20 UTC

Custom Transporter

Hi,

I am using Axis2 and this is the first time. I am  using it. I have a
question here.

Actually I  want use my own Transport sender, but at the same time I
don't want to edit the axis2.xml file because it will be used by many
other modules. Is it possible to use a different transport sender for
each module or changing the configuration programitically.

Your help will be really appreciated.

Krishnendu Dey
IPX Integrations Engineer
Ericsson Internet Payment eXchange
M:  +919871899322
email:   Krishnendu.dey@ericsson.com
www.ericsson.com/ipx <http://www.ericsson.com/ipx>

Internal Server Error

Posted by de...@pnb.com.ph.
Hi,

        I'm getting an "Internal Server Error" whenever i try calling the
proceeding available operations on my service.   I call the operation
through REST.  Only the first operation goes well.  All other available
functions return "Internal Server Error".  Does anyone know how to resolve
this?

Regards