Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Alejandro Fernandez <af...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/06/15 20:10:56 UTC

Re: AMBARI-12885 - Adding custom services to Ambari

This is great Tim, custom services are at the core of Ambari and there's a
lot of work to make then extensible and pluggable.
We eventually need a story to upgrade custom services along with the rest
of the stack, which means supporting multiple repos and allowing the
upgrade pack orchestration to pull from different locations.

Thanks,
Alejandro