Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/27 13:22:30 UTC

ADS 2.0 and web site

Hi guys,

so it sems that the we site is almost correct now. Some mirrors are not
yet updated (they will be probably updated in the enxt hours), and I
just fixed a bad link for the source package.

This was the first step, we have some cleanup to do on the ADS 2.0 web
pages, but at least, the packages can be downloaded now.

fell free to post a mil if anything goes wrong for you.

Thanks

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: ADS 2.0 and web site

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Hi Richard,

We are completely aware of the situation and we'll try to fix that ASAP.

Version 2.0.0-M1 is a starting point and our first milestone release for ApacheDS 2.0.
You can expect more to come in the next months.

As the development progresses and things get stabilized, we will create/improve the documentation.

In the meantime, we greatly appreciate any help if you have some time to share.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

RE: ADS 2.0 and web site