Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Maik Winkler <ma...@philips.com> on 2007/02/28 09:54:53 UTC

JMeter BSP

Hello all,

I have got a problem with testing a page on a SAP WEB-AS.
So if I do a http-request I got the following error page in JMeter.

I am confused about the error-message "The IE as of 5.50 is supported for
design classig". Does not JMeter support BSP-Pages?

I would be really glad if someone could help me with that!

thx in advance

Business Server Page (BSP) error

What happened?
Calling the BSP page was terminated due to an error.

SAP Note
The following error text was processed in the system:
<htmlb:content>: (*) This browser is not supported; The IE as of 5.50 is
supported for design classic

Error type:
Your SAP Business Server Pages Team

Greetings
Maik Winkler

Re: JMeter BSP

Posted by Maik Winkler <ma...@philips.com>.
Hi Sebb,

once again, thx for your hint.
I added the HTTP-Header-Manager to my testplan but which value I have to
use for the user-agent.
I tried thisone:
        Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows XP)

But I now nothing is happened if I run my testplan, I do not see any
result in my listeners.
May I change my value of the user-agent?
I work with:
        WIN XP SP2
        MSIE 6.0

greetings