Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Richard In Public <ed...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2003/04/10 15:50:48 UTC

Re: XMLForm & JSF

Hi Jeremy

So far I'm feeling really good about it.  Hibernate has been a joy to work
with, although, aside from EJB, I haven't worked with any other persistence
frameworks.  I chose Hibernate after considering the comments of others
(especially vs ORB).  Regarding the Flowscript/XMLForm side: well, I've got
bits and pieces working, but I haven't settled on a strategy yet.  The
various samples in the 2.1 source seem to use very different approaches.  In
fact, I've set aside this afternoon to work out just what the different
approaches are so that I can make sense of it all.

It would be great to be in touch with someone else who is working on this.
If you decide to explore this route feel free to email me with any queries
and I'll pass on what I've learned.  I'm hoping to contribute a summary to
the Wiki on this.

Best,

Richard