Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Forrest Aldrich <fo...@forrie.com> on 2004/10/25 18:35:54 UTC

WebUserPrefs

There's an old project called "WebUserPrefs" written in PHP for
modifying end-user preferences via the web.   It's not applicable to
SA-3.0, and I wonder if there are other similar projects out there yet
for SA-3.0... ?

Thanks.

Re: WebUserPrefs

Posted by Mike Jackson <mj...@cmc.net>.
> There's an old project called "WebUserPrefs" written in PHP for
> modifying end-user preferences via the web.   It's not applicable to
> SA-3.0, and I wonder if there are other similar projects out there yet
> for SA-3.0... ?

The SASQL plugin for SquirrelMail works just fine with SA-3.0

http://www.squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=167

Mike Jackson
Editor & Web Developer, DVD Verdict
www.dvdverdict.com

Re: WebUserPrefs

Posted by Rick Macdougall <ri...@nougen.com>.

Josh Trutwin wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:40:44 -0400
> Rick Macdougall <ri...@nougen.com> wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/WebUserInterfaces
>>
>>I'll be updating the php-sa-mysql2 to work with 3.x sometime in the
>>next few days.
>

> Out of curiousity, what needs to change from version 2.x to 3.x?

Hi,

Rewrite Subject and I believe required_hits

Regards,

Rick

Re: WebUserPrefs

Posted by Josh Trutwin <jo...@trutwins.homeip.net>.
On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:40:44 -0400
Rick Macdougall <ri...@nougen.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/WebUserInterfaces
>
> I'll be updating the php-sa-mysql2 to work with 3.x sometime in the
> next few days.

Out of curiousity, what needs to change from version 2.x to 3.x?

Josh

Re: WebUserPrefs

Posted by Rick Macdougall <ri...@nougen.com>.