Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Keegan Witt <ke...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/25 05:31:24 UTC

Groovy quickstart argument

So I'm looking at GROOVY-4658
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-6458> and I noticed groovy
has the --quickstart argument, but no other tools do (in groovy.c).  So
dumb question: what does that arg do?  I can't find any reference to it in
the codebase.  If it's useful, should any of the other tools have that arg?

-Keegan

Re: Groovy quickstart argument

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.
As "git grep -i quickstart" over the groovy codebase does not show any
result I guess "--quickstart" is just a relict or mistake.

- Pascal