Posted to dev@teaclave.apache.org by Rahul Raj <li...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/25 11:13:56 UTC

Interest in GSoC Project - Teaclave Data Privacy Policy Definition and Function Verification

Dear Teaclave Team,

I am writing to express my strong interest in the GSoC project, "Data
Privacy Policy Definition and Function Verification," which aims to enhance
the security features of the Teaclave project by integrating an Open Policy
Agent (OPA) and implementing a function verification mechanism.

As a student with a background in computer science, I find this project
fascinating and challenging. I am intrigued by the opportunity to
contribute to a cutting-edge solution for confidential computing and help
Teaclave become an even more robust and secure platform.

I have experience working with policy languages and parsing, and I am
confident that I can contribute to the development of the policy language
parser and the policy language design. Additionally, I have a solid
understanding of formal verification techniques and have experience working
with SMT solvers, which I believe will be useful when verifying the
function behavior.

I am committed to delivering high-quality code and documentation and
meeting the project's milestones and timeline. I am excited to work with
the Teaclave team and contribute to the success of the project.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity
to discuss this project further with you.

Sincerely,
Rahul Raj