Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/07/21 19:24:05 UTC

[IDE] [IDEA] Does anyone have a Directory style file I can import into idea?

Hi all,

I know we have formating and code template files in our TLP resource area
here for eclipse:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/project/trunk/resources/

Just wondering if anyone has equivalent files for our style and code
templates for IDEA.  I'm
using both IDEs these days.

Thanks,
Alex

Re: [IDE] [IDEA] Does anyone have a Directory style file I can import into idea?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Thanks David for it. I'll start using it.

Alex

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.