Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Evgeniy Strokin <ev...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/12 15:56:25 UTC

How to register type of parameter in XSLTC?

Hi,
When I'm running translet I'm getting this exception:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid argument type
'org.apache.xerces.dom.ElementImpl' in call to
'number()'

I guess it because before compilation I was needed to
say to compiler some parameter (it has name sgns_news)
has type Element.
I guess I can do it if I use
translet.registerElement(QName);.
Am I right? If so, how I can create QName for that
special parameter. QName class in XSLTC package is not
public.
Any examples will be helpful and greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jenya

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com