Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Per da Silva <pe...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/27 14:35:05 UTC

CI woes pt.2

Hi everyone,

The PR temporarily disabling windows tests has been merged, so the windows
checks shouldn't block progress for the time being. Please retrigger any
PRs you have open. We are still working hard on solving the windows
instance issues. Once that is sorted out, we'll come back with more news.

Cheers,

Per

Re: CI woes pt.2

Posted by Junru Shao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Gotcha! Thanks!

Re: CI woes pt.2

Posted by "Gavin M. Bell" <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: CI woes pt.2

Posted by Per da Silva <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hey Junru,

Re: CI woes pt.2

Posted by Junru Shao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hey Per,

Re: CI woes pt.2

Posted by Junru Shao <ju...@gmail.com>.

Re: CI woes pt.2

Posted by Chance Bair <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Yes we have another CI outage this time due to disk space running out on
the master server.  This morning we have cleared some space and are
re-triggering builds affected, but please check and make sure your PR has
the 12 checks triggered.

As a follow up, we will be looking into ways to improve monitoring and
upkeep of the Jenkins master workspaces.  We apologize for the
inconvenience.

Chance Bair

Re: CI woes pt.2

Posted by Sheng Zha <zh...@apache.org>.