Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/21 03:33:58 UTC

Re: How does TaskManager announce JobManager about available ResultPartitions?

Hi Joseph,
The availability of pipelined result partition is notified to JM
via scheduleOrUpdateConsumers RPC.

Just want to mention that it's better to send such questions to the user
mail list.

Thanks,
Zhu Zhu

Fork Joseph <fo...@gmail.com> 于2020年7月21日周二 上午3:30写道: