Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/08 08:59:00 UTC

Optional imports not resolved until I restart OSGi

Hi All,
I've made an application by defining a feature called "springsec":
https://github.com/cristcost/springsec/blob/master/src/main/resources/features.xml

I install the application on servicemix 4.5.3 where I define to launch the
feature at boot
(featuresBoot=karaf-framework,config,activemq-broker,activemq-spring,saaj,cxf-specs,camel,activemq-camel,camel-cxf,camel-blueprint,war,webconsole,springsec).

as you can see, my feature has add the bundle
"mvn:org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.aspectj/${smx-aspectj.version}"
which is required for resolving org.aspectj.* optional imports of the
bundle org.springframework.aop (see its imports here
https://gist.github.com/cristcost/8313004)

The problem is that even if I define to add my feature at boot,
org.springframework.aop starts without resolving the optional imports, and
until I restart ServiceMix I get a:

"189 - org.springframework.web - 3.0.7.RELEASE | Context initialization
failed java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/aspectj/lang/JoinPoint"
"Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.aspectj.lang.JoinPoint
not found by org.springframework.aop [74]"

Can anyone tell me if there is a good way to force org.springframework.aop
[74] to resolve the org.aspectj.* optional dependencies at startup?

Thank you,
Cristiano

Re: Optional imports not resolved until I restart OSGi

Posted by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Achim, hi all,
thank you for the reply.

I added at bootstrap (in etc/org.apache.karaf.features.cfg) a feature that
add a bundle (aspectj) that resolves the optional imports of bundle "A" (=>
org.springframework.aop),
the problem is then that apparently bundle A get resolved before the my
feature is installed.

So I ask: which is the proper way to change correctly the order of the

Thank you!
Cristiano

Posted by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com>.
ok then, thanks again!