Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by ram prasad <sr...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2006/01/16 10:32:58 UTC

Regarding Regular Expression and properties file in Jmeter

Hi all,

Can any body clarify me regarding what the Template
and Match No. denotes in regular expression?For
example i have 5 graphs , i need to captur the 2nd one
and i need to do some changes to it and bring it back
to the same agin.Can i do it using regular expression?

In the Jemter porperties thera er certain parameters
like
HEAP="-Xms256m -Xmx256m"
NEW="-XX:NewSize=128m -XX:MaxNewSize=128m"

1.My clarification is if I increase the heapsize of
xms should i increase xmx too?

2.Should i increase the NEW if i increase the heap
size?Basically what this NEW corresponds to ?

regards
ram prasad