Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/15 13:45:34 UTC

Re: Topic-expired Messages are still in the Queue

does the advice on slow consumer
handing<http://activemq.apache.org/slow-consumer-handling.html>
 help?

On 12 February 2010 14:02, AGT <aj...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> We are using Topic to send and consume messages.
> All Messages which are expired but still in the Topic .
>
> The size of queue is increasing day by day.Please let us know how we can
> configure activeMQ so that all the messages which are expired can be
> removed
> from Topic .

http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com

Re: Topic-expired Messages are still in the Queue

Posted by AGT <aj...@hotmail.com>.
No slow consumer is defined.

-AGT