Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Rohnny Moland <rm...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/14 16:42:31 UTC

[jelly-xml-tag] formatting the xml

Hello,

Is there a way I can format the code I have created by using the xml
tag in jelly? Now everything comes out in one line. I know that dom4j
has a prettyprint method, but I am not sure of I can invoke that one
in a nice way from my jelly template.

Thanks in advance,
Rohnny

Re: [jelly-xml-tag] formatting the xml

Posted by Rohnny Moland <rm...@gmail.com>.
For the record, this can be done with the jelly-core file tag. I was
looking in the wrong place..

Example of a template that does pretty printing:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<j:jelly trim="true" xmlns:j="jelly:core" xmlns:x="jelly:xml">
	<j:file name="test.xml" prettyPrint="true">
		<x:element name="bean" trim="true">
			<x:attribute name="description">This is det description</x:attribute>
		</x:element>
	</j:file>
</j:jelly>