Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "Parihar, Awdesh" <ap...@emforium.com> on 2010/05/25 08:15:21 UTC

subcribe

Hi,

I want to subscribe developer mailing list on my Id , I have been working with ofbiz for last 2.5 year .

--
Thanks
Awdesh Parihar

Re: subcribe

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
You can do it from here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists

Bilgin

Re: subcribe

Posted by "Parihar, Awdesh" <ap...@emforium.com>.
Hello Ashish/Bilgin

Thanks
Awdesh Parihar

Posted by Chirag Manocha <cm...@emforium.com>.
I believe that without subscribing on mailing you cant mail on mailing list.
Another thing is if you see can this mail, you have already subscribed.

Regards
--
Chirag Manocha
Emforium Pvt. Ltd.