Posted to user@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@udanax.org> on 2008/06/06 00:41:19 UTC

Re: Getting Hama to run on EC2

Hello Einar,

Hama is still in its early stage so there is no released version that
supports running script, But you can run Hama using java directly if
you have access to a Hadoop cluster.

# java -cp hama-0.1.0-dev.jar:/hadoop/conf org.apache.hama.example.ExampleDriver

To receive our newsletter, please subscribe below:

- http://wiki.apache.org/hama/Deploying
- hama-user-subscribe@incubator.apache.org
- hama-commits-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

Thanks,