Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Frank Cohen <fr...@pushtotest.com> on 2010/06/28 01:39:26 UTC

Next generation record/playback tool

Dear JMeteristas!

We have a functional prototype to show everyone. Please join us for a
briefing to see it work and for us to get your feedback, ideas, and
criticisms. All are invited.

-Frank

---

TestMaker Object Designer Briefing
Join us for the briefing on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 at 8 am Pacific time

Meeting details at:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/584248945

PushToTest is working on a next generation Record/Playback tool for
modern Web applications. We are building this tool to be a compelling
open source alternative for HP QTP and VUGen Users. This live Webinar
will provide an early look at the new TestMaker Object Designer (TOD)
utility. You will hear from the engineers the current status, see a
demonstration, and learn the next steps. The Briefing will be open to
your questions, feedback, and criticisms. We look forward to your
participation!

Title:    TestMaker Object Designer Briefing
Date:   Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Time:   8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000
Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer

--
Frank Cohen, http://www.PushToTest.com, phone 408 871 0122
PushToTest, the open-source test automation company