Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Bin Liu <bl...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/22 03:35:42 UTC

category support

Hi,

  I am thinking to use Slide link node for categorizing content. I think I could use LinkNode, here is my question.

I have a content urder a URI, eg. /files/folder/document1.txt, and I want to create a link into /files/category/document1.txt, should I be using ObjectNode.addLink(linkNode)? I tried this, and nothing seems to happen. Another question for this, if I have the same document with both uri /files/folder/document1.txt and /files/category/document1.txt, does that mean the content of file in both locations are duplicated, or the binary(ascii) content of the document stores at primary linkNode, and second linkNode is just a pointer to the primary linkNode and thus don't cause the duplication of the same content data.

thanks

Bin

 Discover all that�s new in My Yahoo!