Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Roel Veldhuizen <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/18 15:30:49 UTC

Best way to implement design and workflow

Hi all,

I'm very new to ofbiz. So, please forgive me when I'm asking real
noobie questions.

What I'm interested in on the moment is: What is the best way to
implement your own design and workflow in ofbiz?

Thanks and regards,

Roel Veldhuizen

Re: Best way to implement design and workflow

Posted by Roel Veldhuizen <ro...@gmail.com>.
I use the framework and the application layer and I want to alter
their presentation layer. For now I did some modifications to the
maincss.css, appbar.ftl and header.ftl. What I ask myself is, is this
the right way to do this? Because, I want to be able to update my
version in the future.

Second, I want to alter the flow of some applications and also be able
to update my version with the one in the ofbiz repository.
What is the best way to this? What should I keep in mind?

Thanks in advance,

Roel Veldhuizen

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.