Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Dự Án Chuyển Ngữ Tiếng Việt <vi...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/02 22:15:12 UTC

Ask for Wiki account

I would like to ask for a wiki account of AOO to edit the localization of
this site.

Re: Ask for Wiki account

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 02/07/2014 Dự Án Chuyển Ngữ Tiếng Việt wrote:
> I would like to ask for a wiki account of AOO to edit the localization of
> this site.

Account "vietnamesel10n" created on MWiki. You will receive a password
by e-mail.

Note that for translating the website you don't actually need a wiki
account. Rob already sent you instructions. The best way is that you
follow his instructions and you ask for a ZIP file with the website
pages to be translated from scratch: from what I can understand from it,
the current pages at http://www.openoffice.org/vi/ should be rewritten
completely since they are fairly obsolete.

Regards,
   Andrea.