Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rogerio Baldini das Neves <ro...@powerlogic.com.br> on 2009/05/07 19:30:06 UTC

Trinidad + Seam

Hi Guys,

I have an application running with Trinidad 1.2.11 and jBoss Seam 2.1.0.

I am trying to improve performance setting up parameter
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.USE_APPLICATION_VIEW_CACHE to true.

When I do this change the requests that change page are providing the
message "The conversation ended, timed out or was processing another
request".

For example:

-          Enter at page A and click at any button that sends to same page
is working fine.

-          Enter at page A and click at a button that sends to page B and
click any button shows the message above.

Thanks,

Rogerio.