Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Se...@wettschereck-partner.de on 2002/12/12 17:33:31 UTC

Problems to instantiate a WSDDDocument from a wsdd-file

Hi List,

I try to configure my Axis-client using a wsdd-file. But I'm not able to
instantiate the WSDDDocument.
This is my code:

String wsddFile = "client-config.wsdd";

DOMParser parser = new DOMParser();
parser.parse(wsddFile);
Document doc = parser.getDocument();

WSDDDocument wsddDoc = new WSDDDocument(doc);
AxisEngine engine = wsddDoc.getDeployment().getEngine();
Service service = new Service(engine.getConfig());

Am I missing something? Because always I get a NullPointer in the last line.
I already tried to get it done by using JDOM, but I didnt find an outputter
that ignores, whether elements and attributes have namespaces.
I also tried even scmaller wsdd-files, but they did not match neither. I
think I'm doing wrong something basically.

The wsdd-file is attached; every help is extremely appreciated.

I try to instantiate the client like this, because I didnt find something,
that describes good how to let the work be done by wsdl2java for example and
this is the only way I found out from the API. So if somebody knows a good
place to learn, please tell me.

Greetings and regards from Hamburg/Germany
Sebastian Beyer