Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/18 16:04:26 UTC

sorry for the github notification flood

if you subscribe to github notifications for our project, i'm sorry.
i should have sent a warning that I was going to go through a lot of our
our open issues and close ones that are fixed, stale, or won't fix.

good news is that i'm done for now and reduced the issue count by 150 or so
(largely because we've addressed the substance but were not very good about
closing).

bad news now that i started, i might keep going to address the remaining
300 issues.

-r

Re: sorry for the github notification flood

Posted by Dominic Kim <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rodric for doing that.
It has been required.

Best regards