Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2009/08/14 09:03:01 UTC

[VOTE] Guice a.k.a DI Replacement

Hi all,

as stated before ( See email thread "Container/DI")  I would like to
change the current way the DI is used in JAMES. I would like to start
a VOTE to see if others agree with using Guice for all DI stuff in the
future.
So here we go:

[ ] +1 Move to Guice for DI
[ ] +0 I don't care to much
[ ] -1 No please don't use Guice

Thx,
Norman

Re: [VOTE] Guice a.k.a DI Replacement

Posted by Eric MacAdie <er...@MacAdie.net>.
[X] +1 Move to Guice for DI
[ ] +0 I don't care to much
[ ] -1 No please don't use Guice

Eric MacAdie

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
[ x ] +1 Move to Guice for DI

Bye,
Norman

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.
Norman Maurer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> as stated before ( See email thread "Container/DI")  I would like to
> change the current way the DI is used in JAMES. I would like to start
> a VOTE to see if others agree with using Guice for all DI stuff in the
> future.
> So here we go:

[X] +1 Move to Guice for DI

 Bernd

Re: [VOTE] Guice a.k.a DI Replacement

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Right,

btw do you already have some idea about how this will work ? I saw you
already created the sandbox :)

Bye,
Norman

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.