Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <br...@users.sf.net> on 2013/12/09 16:42:45 UTC

[allura:tickets] #6966 GC import shouldn't error on "Multiple Licenses"

---

** [tickets:#6966] GC import shouldn't error on "Multiple Licenses"**

**Status:** open
**Labels:** import google-code
**Created:** Mon Dec 09, 2013 03:42 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Mon Dec 09, 2013 03:42 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

E.g. http://code.google.com/p/go/ causes this error.

~~~~
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/local/allura/ForgeImporters/forgeimporters/google/tasks.py", line 37, in import_project_info
    extractor.get_license(c.project)
  File "/var/local/allura/ForgeImporters/forgeimporters/google/__init__.py", line 175, in get_license
    project.trove_license.append(trove._id)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_id'
~~~~

Since it doesn't specify what those multiple licenses are, we can't pick any.  So I think we just need to leave the license blank on the Allura side and avoid the error.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/