Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Drivet Grégoire <gd...@sopragroup.com> on 2007/12/13 11:28:19 UTC

fo:external-graphic used with ps ?

Hi ,

I'm using FOP 0.94

Is it possible to use "fo:external-graphic"  with a postscript file as src ?
(e.g : <fo:external-graphic src="foo.ps"/> ).
I made the test, it does not work but maybe I have to configure something...

Thx for your help

Greg

Re: fo:external-graphic used with ps ?

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
It works but the file must be a valid EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) file.
You can identify whether it's an EPS image if the first line is:

%!PS-Adobe-3.0 EPSF-3.0

See also: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.94/graphics.html#eps

On 13.12.2007 11:28:19 Drivet Grégoire wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I'm using FOP 0.94
>
> Is it possible to use "fo:external-graphic"  with a postscript file as src ?
> (e.g : <fo:external-graphic src="foo.ps"/> ).
> I made the test, it does not work but maybe I have to configure something...
>
> Thx for your help
>
> Greg

Jeremias Maerki