Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by galaxy <ti...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/05 05:57:43 UTC

How to compile kernel.jar ?

Hi all

I edited  the code in the ClassLoader.java in the working_vm dir ,and want
to build a new kernel.jar
but this doesn.t work ..
Any one may help ?
Thanks

--
regards
Tian

Re: How to compile kernel.jar ?

Posted by galaxy <ti...@gmail.com>.
thanks all .
the kernel.jar has been build successully ,
Copying to the anhome/lib also works .

--
regards
Tian

Re: How to compile kernel.jar ?

Posted by Andrew Myers <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tian,

Re: How to compile kernel.jar ?

Posted by Andrew Myers <am...@gmail.com>.
Would it be possible to modify the build classpath to include this jar, or
is there some kind of requirement by ant that it is in ant ant/lib
directory?

Re: How to compile kernel.jar ?

Posted by Charles Lee <li...@gmail.com>.

--