Posted to users@maven.apache.org by fa...@mpsa.com on 2005/05/31 16:27:37 UTC

Réf. : Re: Site generation on UNIX: problem with accents in POM

Nicolas,

Unfortunately, ISO-8859-1 is already the default value for this property,
so that wouldn't change anything.

Best Regards / Cordialement,
Fabrice BELLINGARD
DINQ/DSIN/INSI/EATE/IDVS/AIDV
(+33) (01 61) 45 15 91  -  fabrice.belingard@mpsa.com

             Nicolas
             Chalumeau
             <nicolas.chalume                                         Pour
             au@gmail.com>             Maven Users List
                                       <us...@maven.apache.org>
             31/05/2005 16:02                                           cc

                                                                     Objet
                 Veuillez              Re: Site generation on UNIX:
                répondre à             problem with accents in POM
             Maven Users List
             <users@maven.apa
                 che.org>

I don't check it in the POM as my compagny have no accent in its
name/descrition. But you can try to add this property in your
project.properties file :

maven.docs.outputencoding = ISO-8859-1

Nicolas,

2005/5/31, fabrice.belingard@mpsa.com <fa...@mpsa.com>:

> Hi guys,
>
> I have a problem with accents in my POM, which is written and declared
> "ISO-8859-1".
> For instance, the name of my company is "PSA Peugoet Citroën". When Maven
> generates the site, the footer of each page is "(c) 2005, PSA
> Peugeot-Citro?n" (<- this is copied from the page source).
>
> This problem occurs only when the project is built on UNIX (not on
Windows)