Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Chris Knipe <sa...@savage.za.org> on 2005/08/15 11:43:50 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_rewrite / rewrite_map

Hi,

Just a quickie I think.... Does apache require a restart / graceful when a
rewrite_map is updated (the actual text file it reads from), and if not, how
often is the file checked for updates??

Thanks,
Chris

Re: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite / rewrite_map

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Chris Knipe wrote:

> Just a quickie I think.... Does apache require a restart / graceful when
> a rewrite_map is updated (the actual text file it reads from), and if
> not, how often is the file checked for updates??

No it doesn't. The maps are checked each time they are requested.

nd
--
Gefunden auf einer "Webdesigner"-Seite:

# André Malo # http://www.perlig.de/ #