Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/04 23:19:39 UTC

Welcome our GSoC students

Hi,

We have two GSoC students this summer!
Seokchan and Doyoung, welcome! Could you introduce yourself to the REEF
community?

Seokchan will work on exposing underlying resource manager (YARN and Mesos)
features (e.g., node labels, preemption, etc.) to REEF.

Doyoung will work on formal verification of REEF protocols.

Let's welcome our GSoC students.

Cheers,
Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: Welcome our GSoC students

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Seokchan and Doyoung. :)

Bests,
Dongjoon.

Posted by Sergiy Matusevych <se...@gmail.com>.

Hello! I'm Doyoung, a new GSoC Student.

Posted by 김도영 <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

I’m glad to be a GSoC student of Apache REEF project.

My name is Doyoung Kim, and student of Seoul National University, Korea. I’m 4th grade student major at Computer Science and Engineering.

I’ll focus on formal verification of REEF protocols. It seems not an easy task. But I’m sure I can find out how to improve this with community. I’m looking forward to contribute to a large project!

Thank you.
Doyoung.

Windows 10용 메일에서 보냄

보낸 사람: Byung-Gon Chun
보낸 날짜: 2017년 5월 5일 금요일 오전 8:20
받는 사람: dev@reef.apache.org; 안석찬; disoxc21@gmail.com
제목: Welcome our GSoC students

Posted by Gyewon Lee <st...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Seokchan & Doyoung!

Best,
Gyewon

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.
Welcome to the team, Seokchan & Doyoung!. It is great to have you. If
you have any questions, feel free to reach out to this group.

Markus

Posted by Douglas Service <ds...@gmail.com>.