Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/10/04 09:32:38 UTC

No release ? (was Re: [Release request] Trinidad podling maven2 plugins)

Hi,

on my second "request for a plugins release" email to the
general@incubator list, I also got not that much feedback...

Two binding +1 from Incubator PMC (one missing)

what do you think we should do now?
Since we all like to have that m1 release done.

I mean the incubation is all about the developers
community and a release should also be addressed by that community as well...

Craig, since you are the Mentor of this podling, can you give any
hints/help regarding
the planed plugins release?

Thanks,
Matthias