Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/08 16:12:13 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Qpid proton-dotnet 1.0.0-M8 (RC1)

Hi folks,

I have put together a release candidate for a 1.0.0-M8 Qpid
proton-dotnet release,
please give it a test out and vote accordingly.

Tests can be run using the build script in the source archive:

"./build.sh podman-test" or "./build.sh docker-test"

The source and binary archives can be grabbed from:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/proton-dotnet/1.0.0-M8-rc1/

The JIRAs assigned are:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313720&version=12352669

--
Tim Bish

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Qpid proton-dotnet 1.0.0-M8 (RC1)

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 5/8/23 12:12, Timothy Bish wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have put together a release candidate for a 1.0.0-M8 Qpid
> proton-dotnet release,
> please give it a test out and vote accordingly.
>
> Tests can be run using the build script in the source archive:
>
> "./build.sh podman-test" or "./build.sh docker-test"
>
> The source and binary archives can be grabbed from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/proton-dotnet/1.0.0-M8-rc1/
>
> The JIRAs assigned are:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313720&version=12352669

+1

* Validated signatures and checksums
* Verified license and notice files in archives
* Checked for license headers in archives with 'mvn apache-rat'
* Ran the tests using the script './build.sh podman-test' on Ubuntu
* Ran the tests using the script 'dotnet test' on Windows 10
* Ran the examples against a ActiveMQ Artemis broker instance.

Posted by Daniil Kirilyuk <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

- Verified the signature and checksum files
- Checked for LICENCE and NOTICE files in the archives
- Used "./build.sh rat" to verify headers in the sources
- Ran the build "./build.sh podman-test"

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
+1, checked checksum and signature and ran the build script with
podman-test argument.