Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Michael L Brown <mi...@philips.com> on 2008/07/03 09:15:42 UTC

Michael L Brown/MSN/MS/PHILIPS is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  06/30/2008 and will not return until
07/07/2008.

Re: Michael L Brown/MSN/MS/PHILIPS is out of the office.

Posted by Michael L Brown <mi...@philips.com>.
Sorry about the out-of-office message.  I set it quickly before I left and
I'm not sure if I am able to have it ignore certain addresses.  We are
shifting to Outlook, so I'll keep an eye on that for the future.

MB
 --
Mike Brown (Michael.L.Brown@Philips.com)
            Blackberry: vidiot@uscellular.blackberry.com

                                       Michael L
                                       Brown/MSN/MS/PHILIPS@PHILIPS
     "Michael Lapchuk"                                                  cc
     <ml...@gmail.com>              users@subversion.tigris.org
                                                                   Subject
     07/03/2008 09:27 AM               Re: Michael L Brown/MSN/MS/PHILIPS
                                       is out of the office.
                                                            Classification

Sorry that message was supposed to be replied to a different one. My bad
lol.

--Michael

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 3:15 AM, Michael L Brown <
michael.l.brown@philips.com> wrote:
  I will be out of the office starting 06/30/2008 and will not return until
  07/07/2008.

--
"Those who are ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it"

Re: Michael L Brown/MSN/MS/PHILIPS is out of the office.

Posted by Michael Lapchuk <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Lapchuk <ml...@gmail.com>.
Can anyone tell me who this is and why I am on this list?

--Michael L.

--
"Those who are ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it"