Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com> on 2006/12/13 13:31:12 UTC

[announce] POI 3.0 Alpha 3

Hi All

Just a quick announcement that we've released alpha 3 of POI 3.0. You can
download this from your favourite apache mirror:

 	http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/jakarta/poi/dev/bin/
 	http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/jakarta/poi/dev/src/

This is expected to be the last alpha release before we start with the
release candidates for a final 3.0 release. (The timescale of this is
still to be decided, but is likely to be early next year).

So, it would be great if people could test this version, and provide us
with bug reports on things that don't work (or confirm that existing bugs
still apply).

Nick