Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dirk Starke <di...@starke-net.de> on 2006/11/06 23:11:11 UTC

Trademark Symbol in Site Documentation

Hello,

I would like to have a TM symbol in my maven generated website. Is there
any way to get it out of APF?
Thank you in advance.

Regards
     Dirk

RE: Trademark Symbol in Site Documentation

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.

Dunno.  I'm trying to get a registered trademark symbol in myself.  I
can get it to view fine locally, but now when I deploy.  It looks like
the site processor embeds the character directly into the document,
rather than using the HTML entity code.  That's all well and good, but
it also generates a Content-Type with a charset that doesn't contain the
special characters it has embedded.

If I manage to wrangle this somehow, I'll let you know.  If not, I guess
I'll just have funny looking question marks on my site.

--
Kevin