Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by thorsten <th...@apache.org> on 2004/09/01 13:02:41 UTC

leather-dev skin - towards corium (was Re: Pelt and pelt-dev)

David Crossley wrote:
 > Thorsten should rolling the dice. We should then call
 > it {name}-dev while it is in development, then switch
 > to {name} when it is ready, then only tweak it thereafter.

leather-dev, because I stripped the "fur" of the "pelt" ;-).

The next generation skin we can call "corium". Corium should be able to
imitate different standard html-skeletons like the css-garden or the
leather one. Besides that we can offer different css-style.

I think about something like:
project.skin=corium
project.skin.skeleton=css-garden
#project.skin.skeleton=leather
project.skin.css-file=http://gricci.free.fr/myzen/sample.css

WDYT?

King regards
thorsten

Re: leather-dev skin - towards corium (was Re: Pelt and pelt-dev)

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
thorsten wrote:

> David Crossley wrote:
>  > Thorsten should rolling the dice. We should then call
>  > it {name}-dev while it is in development, then switch
>  > to {name} when it is ready, then only tweak it thereafter.
>
> leather-dev, because I stripped the "fur" of the "pelt" ;-).
>
> The next generation skin we can call "corium". Corium should be able to
> imitate different standard html-skeletons like the css-garden or the
> leather one. Besides that we can offer different css-style.
>
> I think about something like:
> project.skin=corium
> project.skin.skeleton=css-garden
> #project.skin.skeleton=leather
> project.skin.css-file=http://gricci.free.fr/myzen/sample.css

Looks very nice!
Go ahead, have fun and code it, we will see later if/how it will need
extra stuff, no need to design all up front.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -