Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Miguel Bento Alves <mb...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/14 17:19:26 UTC

GSoC - Jena 650 - Define SPARQL commands in Jena rules

Hi All,

I updated my repository (https://github.com/mbentoalves/jena). I implemented Sparql commands in rules in backward mode. For now, rules with a sparql command only can have 1 body term, the sparql command himself. My next step will be do the same for the forward mode. After that, I will try to hook sparql commands with rules terms in a rule (I tried to this version, but as Dave said, it is not easy).

Miguel

GSoC - Jena 650 - Define SPARQL commands in Jena rules

Posted by Miguel Bento Alves <mb...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

I updated again in my repository (https://github.com/mbentoalves/jena). In this version, I implemented Sparql commands in rules in forwardRETE mode. Now, I will work in the others modes (hybrid and forward). Only after that I will try to hook sparql commands with rules terms in a rule.

Miguel