Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/08/20 11:48:36 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Slider Incubating Release 0.50.1-incubating RC0

Hello folks,

This is a call for a vote on Apache Slider 0.50.1-incubating release.
Thanks to everyone who have contributed to this release.

Git source tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-slider.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/release-0.50.1-rc0

Staging site:
http://people.apache.org/~stevel/slider-release-0.50.1-incubating-rc0/

PGP release keys (signed using stevel@apache.org)
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=stevel@apache.org

One can look into the issues fixed in this release at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLIDER/fixforversion/12326949/

Note that this is a source only release and we are voting on the source.
(One .tar file is a text file used for -ve testing)

Build instructions at:
http://slider.incubator.apache.org/developing/building.html

Vote will be open for 72 hours

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [VOTE] Apache Slider Incubating Release 0.50.1-incubating RC0

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.
OK, will do. I'll play with the "hotfix" feature of git flow to avoid doing
this on the (now diverged) develop/ branch

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sumit Mohanty <sm...@apache.org>.
+1.

* Downloaded and verified the signature.
* Code compiles successfully
* Some tests (Slider HBase Provider Functional Tests) failed when I ran
"mvn clean install" but it need not be a blocker

-Sumit