Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Paulo Gabriel Poiati <pa...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/18 22:19:58 UTC

Shiro Grails Plugin

Hello guys,

I'm new in the Shiro community. I took a look at the Grails plugin but the
lack of documentation brought me here. I want to help with this and with the
plugin evolution. The plugin source is in the core svn repo of Shiro?

Tks in advance.

[]'s
Paulo Poiati

blog.paulopoiati.com

Re: Shiro Grails Plugin

Posted by Paulo Gabriel Poiati <pa...@gmail.com>.
Tks Les! I will do that.

I think there is no project build since Wed Nov 03 2010. Is Peter Ledbrook
or any other maintainer active, and listening to this list?

[]'s
Paulo Poiati

blog.paulopoiati.com

Re: Shiro Grails Plugin