Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by er...@novartis.com on 2007/05/18 22:15:49 UTC

how to reference tomahawk-sandbox on a JSP?

Hi,

I'd like to use some of the tomahawk sandbox components. After downloading
http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip
and extracting lib/tomawhawk-1.1.15-SNAPSHOT.jar into my webapp's
WEB-INF/lib directory and restarting, I get an error when including the
sandbox taglib on a JSP:

<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/sandbox" prefix="s"%>

***The absolute uri: http://myfaces.apache.org/sandbox cannot be resolved
in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application

Are there other steps I should take in order to use tomahawk-sandbox?

Thanks for any help,
Eric Jung
_________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the
notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any
computer.  Thank you.

Re: how to reference tomahawk-sandbox on a JSP?

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
Well, what you've included is the Tomahawk jar. There is ANOTHER one for
sandbox components. Look for something named
tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar. Theres actually another one called
tomahawk-sandbox15-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar which contains some
JDK1.5-requiringcomponents too.

On 5/18/07, eric.jung@novartis.com <er...@novartis.com> wrote:

> [...]
>

> --
> Grant Smith
>
> _________________________
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the
> exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
> information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under
> applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
> or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the message to the
> distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
> have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
> immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.  Thank you.

--
Grant Smith

Re: how to reference tomahawk-sandbox on a JSP?

Posted by er...@novartis.com.
Nevermind--it *wasn't* included in WEB-INF/lib.

eric.jung@novartis.com
05/18/2007 05:37 PM

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.