Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Nicko Cadell <ni...@neoworks.com> on 2006/03/30 15:22:21 UTC

[VOTE] publish log4net 1.2.10 (rc2)

All,

I have built a second release for log4net 1.2.10. This is built from tag
log4net-1.2.10-rc2 (version 390105). The download, md5 and gnupg sig are
in my home directory here:

http://people.apache.org/~nicko/log4net/test-build/

The list of issues fixed in this release can be found here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10690&st
yleName=Html&version=11128

Please verify that this release package is correct and vote for the
motion to publish this as a log4net release. All votes are welcome and
will be counted.

I am +1

Nicko

PS. Please note that if log4net-dev approves this release then we still
require release approval from the logging PMC and from the incubator.

------------
Nicko Cadell
log4net development
http://logging.apache.org/log4net

Re: [VOTE] publish log4net 1.2.10 (rc2)

Posted by Morten Andersen <mo...@vianett.no>.
+1

Best Regards
*Morten Andersen*
Developer
Vianett AS <http://www.vianett.no/> | morten@vianett.no
<ma...@vianett.no> | Office: +47 69 20 69 74
<callto://+4769206974> | Skype: mortander <callto://mortander>

Posted by Niall Daley <ni...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Niall Daley