Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Simon Sadedin <ss...@elogex.com> on 2001/09/01 05:19:03 UTC

RE: Help!!!

Hi Venkat,

I would encourage you to consider (if you haven't already) keeping your
actions in separate classes and possibly using inheritance or other
means to extract the common portions.  This is more in line with the
design intent of struts, and makes cleaner, more maintainable code.

For example you can have your EditRegistrationAction and
SaveRegistrationAction extend a common RegistrationAction.

Cheers & good luck!

Simon Sadedin.