Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Brent Shambaugh <br...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/20 18:41:22 UTC

With Marmotta - no messagebody writer with resteasy java

Hello all,

Sometimes I do a GET Request and get a 500 error (at the same time I
get 404 not found errors for other ldp containers with the browser
interface). Any ideas about troubleshooting? Thanks.

 The result of get is
string(8195) "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 18:10:54 GMT
Connection: close

report</title><style><!--H1
{font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;}
H2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;}
H3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;}
BODY {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;}
B {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;}
P {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;}A
{color : black;}A.name {color : black;}HR {color :
org.jboss.resteasy.core.NoMessageBodyWriterFoundFailure: Could not
find MessageBodyWriter for response object of type:
org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.jaxrs.exceptionmappers.ErrorResponse
of media type: text/turtle</h1><HR size="1"
<u>org.jboss.resteasy.core.NoMessageBodyWriterFoundFailure: Could not
find MessageBodyWriter for response object of type:
org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.jaxrs.exceptionmappers.ErrorResponse
encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this
<pre>org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException:
org.jboss.resteasy.core.NoMessageBodyWriterFoundFailure: Could not
find MessageBodyWriter for response object of type:
org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.jaxrs.exceptionmappers.ErrorResponse
of media type: text/turtle
        org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.writeException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:157)
        org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:372)
        org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invokePropagateNotFound(SynchronousDispatcher.java:217)
        org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:224)
        org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:62)
        org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.servlet.MarmottaResourceFilter$MarmottaFilterChain.doFilter(MarmottaResourceFilter.java:185)
        org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.filters.ModuleResourceFilter.doFilter(ModuleResourceFilter.java:157)
        org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.filters.ModuleResourceFilter$Proxy$_$$_WeldClientProxy.doFilter(Unknown
Source)
        org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.servlet.MarmottaResourceFilter$MarmottaFilterChain.doFilter(MarmottaResourceFilter.java:180)
        org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.servlet.MarmottaResourceFilter$MarmottaFilterChain.doFilter(MarmottaResourceFilter.java:182)
        org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.filters.MarmottaServerNameFilter.doFilter(MarmottaServerNameFilter.java:104)
        org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.servlet.MarmottaResourceFilter$MarmottaFilterChain.doFilter(MarmottaResourceFilter.java:180)
        org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.filters.TemplatingFilter.doFilter(TemplatingFilter.java:176)
        org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.filters.TemplatingFilter$Proxy$_$$_WeldClientProxy.doFilter(Unknown
Source)
        org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.servlet.MarmottaResourceFilter$MarmottaFilterChain.doFilter(MarmottaResourceFilter.java:180)
        org.apache.marmotta.platform.security.filters.MarmottaAccessControlFilter.doFilter(MarmottaAccessControlFilter.java:142)
        org.apache.marmotta.platform.security.filters.MarmottaAccessControlFilter$Proxy$_$$_WeldClientProxy.doFilter(Unknown
Source)
        org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.servlet.MarmottaResourceFilter$MarmottaFilterChain.doFilter(MarmottaResourceFilter.java:180)
        org.apache.marmotta.platform.user.filters.MarmottaAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(MarmottaAuthenticationFilter.java:163)
        org.apache.marmotta.platform.user.filters.MarmottaAuthenticationFilter$Proxy$_$$_WeldClientProxy.doFilter(Unknown
Source)
        org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.servlet.MarmottaResourceFilter$MarmottaFilterChain.doFilter(MarmottaResourceFilter.java:180)
        org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.servlet.MarmottaResourceFilter.doFilter(MarmottaResourceFilter.java:133)
        org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.servlet.MarmottaPreStartupFilter.doFilter(MarmottaPreStartupFilter.java:106)
        com.thetransactioncompany.cors.CORSFilter.doFilter(CORSFilter.java:208)
        com.thetransactioncompany.cors.CORSFilter.doFilter(CORSFilter.java:271)
        org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.servlet.MarmottaOptionsFilter.doFilter(MarmottaOptionsFilter.java:81)
<pre>org.jboss.resteasy.core.NoMessageBodyWriterFoundFailure: Could
not find MessageBodyWriter for response object of type:
org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.jaxrs.exceptionmappers.ErrorResponse
of media type: text/turtle
        org.jboss.resteasy.core.ServerResponseWriter.writeNomapResponse(ServerResponseWriter.java:67)
        org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.writeException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:153)
[...]
available in the Apache Tomcat/7.0.52 (Ubuntu) logs.</u></p><HR
size="1" noshade="noshade"><h3>Apache Tomcat/7.0.52
(Ubuntu)</h3></body></html>"

Perhaps it is this:

Problem with Resteasy: NoMessageBodyWriterFoundFailure

https://developer.jboss.org/thread/191022?start=0&_sscc=t

Re: With Marmotta - no messagebody writer with resteasy java

Posted by Gary Bickford <ga...@gmail.com>.
Yes. 3.3.0.  If it would be helpful I can point you to the location on
the web.  I can't publish on the list.  I'll discuss with Brent about
trying to set up 3.4.0.

Can you give us some idea of where these ErrorResponse things are
supposed to be? Or the MessageBodyWriters?

Thanks!

--
Gary E Bickford
Vice President, Strategic Business Development

Re: With Marmotta - no messagebody writer with resteasy java

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@redlink.co>.

Posted by Gary Bickford <ga...@gmail.com>.
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Sometimes I do a GET Request and get a 500 error (at the same time I
> get 404 not found errors for other ldp containers with the browser
> interface). Any ideas about troubleshooting? Thanks.

> <snip>
>
> HTTP Status 500 -
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.NoMessageBodyWriterFoundFailure: Could not
> find MessageBodyWriter for response object of type:
> org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.jaxrs.exceptionmappers.ErrorResponse
> of media type: text/turtle</h1><HR size="1"
> <u>org.jboss.resteasy.core.NoMessageBodyWriterFoundFailure: Could not
> find MessageBodyWriter for response object of type:
> org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.jaxrs.exceptionmappers.ErrorResponse
> encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this
> <pre>org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException:
> org.jboss.resteasy.core.NoMessageBodyWriterFoundFailure: Could not
> find MessageBodyWriter for response object of type:
> org.apache.marmotta.platform.core.jaxrs.exceptionmappers.ErrorResponse
> of media type: text/turtle
>         org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.writeException(
> SynchronousDispatcher.java:157)
>         org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(
> SynchronousDispatcher.java:372)
>         org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.
> invokePropagateNotFound(

<snip>