Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2013/07/23 20:29:37 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Retire Maven Model Converter

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Arnaud Héritier, Hervé Boutemy, Wayne Fay, Stephen
Connolly, Ralph Goers, Brett Porter, Dennis Lundberg
+1 (non binding): Lennart Jörelid, Baptiste Mathus

I will continue with the steps required to retire this shared component.

--
Dennis Lundberg