Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by Night Vision Glass <en...@flightrole.best> on 2024/02/06 01:26:33 UTC

This Night Vision Glass could Save your life!

[![](http://www.flightrole.best/clicks/ClearView_files/logo.png)](http://www.flightrole.best/Jdgsjkv/errb1171udtbksql/T-oN4GaGeXG9UGPkVYpJ7FKjOwBy0lHV7vZwlqz5g0U/WKUGItbeENmka_1HWgV60qsRAnGocAyBxor_D1koR3HEj72qffDgPKyGHU_AnajQ)

---

# ![](http://www.flightrole.best/clicks/img/bfoff.gif)

# The Incredible
[ClearView](http://www.flightrole.best/Jdgsjkv/errb1171udtbksql/T-oN4GaGeXG9UGPkVYpJ7FKjOwBy0lHV7vZwlqz5g0U/WKUGItbeENmka_1HWgV60qsRAnGocAyBxor_D1koR3HEj72qffDgPKyGHU_AnajQ)
Are Night Vision Glasses With A Difference

##

* * *

### Safety on the road is never guaranteed, with accidents frequently
happening. But there are things you can do to make your route home safer, and
ClearView is a product that can help.

### Glare can reduce a drivers vision to dangerous levels, putting you in a
perilous situation that is hard to avoid. Now, ClearView has an answer that
makes driving in challenging conditions a lot safer. These modern night vision
glasses can be the difference between a bad accident and getting home safe.

### They are the driving aid that many people have been searching for, and it
is easy to see why.

[![](http://www.flightrole.best/clicks/ClearView_files/content_img_1.jpg)](http://www.flightrole.best/Jdgsjkv/errb1171udtbksql/T-oN4GaGeXG9UGPkVYpJ7FKjOwBy0lHV7vZwlqz5g0U/WKUGItbeENmka_1HWgV60qsRAnGocAyBxor_D1koR3HEj72qffDgPKyGHU_AnajQ)

##
**[ClearView](http://www.flightrole.best/Jdgsjkv/errb1171udtbksql/T-oN4GaGeXG9UGPkVYpJ7FKjOwBy0lHV7vZwlqz5g0U/WKUGItbeENmka_1HWgV60qsRAnGocAyBxor_D1koR3HEj72qffDgPKyGHU_AnajQ)
Glasses Are Made Of Quality Materials**

If you have a pair of glasses or sunglasses that last a long time, you know it
is because they are made of quality materials. It is not uncommon for cheap
sunglasses to break within a week of use. Thankfully,
[ClearView](http://www.flightrole.best/Jdgsjkv/errb1171udtbksql/T-oN4GaGeXG9UGPkVYpJ7FKjOwBy0lHV7vZwlqz5g0U/WKUGItbeENmka_1HWgV60qsRAnGocAyBxor_D1koR3HEj72qffDgPKyGHU_AnajQ)
glasses are built to be solid.

The durable metallic allow looks good and is made to last. Combine this with
the spring loaded hinges which ensure your comfort and you have a quality
product, that looks great.

The nose pad is professionally made making them comfortable for long periods
of use. The soft material really acts as a cushion on your nose to support the
glasses. They fit better than most and are stable when in use.

Despite being made this way, they are also incredibly lightweight. Weighing
only 20g they are made with your comfort in mind. The modern yellow color is
suitable for both men and women and looks great.

|  | ![](http://www.flightrole.best/clicks/ClearView_files/content_img_5.jpg)
---
![](http://www.flightrole.best/clicks/ClearView_files/content_img_6.jpg)

![](http://www.flightrole.best/clicks/ClearView_files/content_img_9.jpg)

# **LIMITED-TIME OFFER! HURRY**!

[Click to get more details about the
products](http://www.flightrole.best/Jdgsjkv/errb1171udtbksql/T-oN4GaGeXG9UGPkVYpJ7FKjOwBy0lHV7vZwlqz5g0U/WKUGItbeENmka_1HWgV60qsRAnGocAyBxor_D1koR3HEj72qffDgPKyGHU_AnajQ)

[Get Up to 70% discount and free shipping
worldwide!](http://www.flightrole.best/Jdgsjkv/errb1171udtbksql/T-oN4GaGeXG9UGPkVYpJ7FKjOwBy0lHV7vZwlqz5g0U/WKUGItbeENmka_1HWgV60qsRAnGocAyBxor_D1koR3HEj72qffDgPKyGHU_AnajQ)

![](http://www.flightrole.best/Mk1u36qg5/T-oN4GaGeXG9UGPkVYpJ7FKjOwBy0lHV7vZwlqz5g0U/WKUGItbeENmka_1HWgV60qsRAnGocAyBxor_D1koR3HEj72qffDgPKyGHU_AnajQ)

* * *

![](http://www.flightrole.best/clicks/img/bfoff.gif)

This email was sent to  **commits@flex.apache.org**  by  **
[Unsubscribe
here](http://www.flightrole.best/qpmdoai/QjanA_UHGyKPgDffq27jEH3Rok1D_roxByAcoGnARsq06VgWH1_akmNEebtIGUKW.U0g5zqlwZv7VHl0yBwOjKF7JpYVkPGU9GXeGaG4No-T)**

Night Vision Glass Media, Seventh 8, Bellevue, Washington, 5210

For the past two weeks, I've been using a new camera to secretly snap photos
and record videos of strangers in parks, on trains, inside stores and at
restaurants. (I promise it was all in the name of journalism.) I wasn't hiding
the camera, but I was wearing it, and no one noticed. The glasses, Meta says,
can help you "live in the moment" while sharing what you see with the world.
You can livestream a concert on Instagram while watching the performance, for
instance, as opposed to holding up a phone. That's a humble goal, but it is
part of a broader ambition in Silicon Valley to shift computing away from
smartphone and computer screens and toward our faces. Meta said in a statement
that privacy was top of mind when designing the glasses. "We know if we're
going to normalize smart glasses in everyday life, privacy has to come first
and be integrated into everything we do," the company said. The congressional
stock trading scandal of 2020 claimed its share of political victims, but one
member's curiously well-timed trades that year flew under the radar--because
he appears to have broken the law about disclosing them. The congressional
stock trading scandal of 2020 claimed its share of political victims, but one
member's curiously well-timed trades that year flew under the radar--because
he appears to have broken the law about disclosing them. What makes this
discovery even more significant are the photographs taken of the bird, which
Prof. Spencer describes as "arguably the best of a wild bilateral
gynandromorphic bird of any species ever." These photographs add substantial
value to the scientific community, offering a detailed look at this rare
occurrence in nature. The Democratic mayor of Boston has sparked outrage after
inviting city councilors to a holiday party intended only for 'electeds of
color.' Michelle W u's invitation for the December 13 'Electeds of Color
Holiday Party' appeared to have been sent out to all councilors in error by
her aide, Denise DosSantos.DosSantos followed up the email 15 minutes later
apologizing for the invite, clarifying that it was only meant for the city's
six councilors of color. The seven white council members were not welcome.