Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jan Bartel <ja...@mortbay.com> on 2003/10/27 22:26:39 UTC

[kernel] o.a.g.kernel.service.AbstractStateManageable being deleted

The changes that Dain and Greg discussed some time ago are being
implemented. I have attached the diffs to this email. I will commit in
24hrs unless I hear the sound of screaming and gnashing of teeth.

In summary, the changes are:

+ o.a.g.kernel.service.AbstractStateManageable is redundant and is
   removed
+ classes inheriting from it now inherit from
   o.a.g.kernel.service.AbstractManagedObject instead
+ o.a.g.core.service.AbstractContainer renamed to
   o.a.g.core.service.ManagedContainer
+ o.a.g.core.service.AbstractComponent renamed to
   o.a.g.core.service.ManagedComponent
+ a couple of the private members of
   o.a.g.kernel.service.AbstractManagedObject have been
   changed from private to protected

cheers,
Jan

Re: [kernel] o.a.g.kernel.service.AbstractStateManageable being deleted

Posted by Jan Bartel <ja...@mortbay.com>.
Drat it!!! I forgot to attach the diffs, so here they are.

Jan

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@coredevelopers.net>.
+1

On Monday, October 27, 2003, at 03:26 PM, Jan Bartel wrote:

> The changes that Dain and Greg discussed some time ago are being
> implemented. I have attached the diffs to this email. I will commit in
> 24hrs unless I hear the sound of screaming and gnashing of teeth.
>
> In summary, the changes are:
>
> + o.a.g.kernel.service.AbstractStateManageable is redundant and is
>   removed
> + classes inheriting from it now inherit from
>   o.a.g.kernel.service.AbstractManagedObject instead
> + o.a.g.core.service.AbstractContainer renamed to
>   o.a.g.core.service.ManagedContainer
> + o.a.g.core.service.AbstractComponent renamed to
>   o.a.g.core.service.ManagedComponent
> + a couple of the private members of
>   o.a.g.kernel.service.AbstractManagedObject have been
>   changed from private to protected
>

> cheers,
> Jan

  * Dain Sundstrom